The best candidates are looking for roles where they can be A players. We want our people and our company to be a good fit for each other because when our people are successful, we are successful.
We want every employee to feel supported and appreciated. We encourage referrals from existing employees of their friends and family because those networks strengthen our company, culture and community.
A Players don’t like to be micromanaged. They want to be left alone to feel productive and excel. We are confident in our people and we understand the mutual benefit of extending the hand of trust to them.
An A player will not be satisfied only by compensation. Aligning our vision and values ensures that our people also see the value of a stable company with a commitment to long term employment and growth. Compensation based on performance attracts the best people because they know they can deliver.
We spend more than a third of our lives at work and that’s too much time to waste in a miserable environment. Fun means doing something you love, with people you share values with for a company that respects and values you.
- Diversity is our strength.
- More fibers make a stronger rope.
- Multiple perspectives are welcomed and woven into a better result.
- We are distributed, not disconnected.
- Though we may not always be co-located, we are side-by-side.
- I employ the most effective communication tool in every situation.
- Strong performance is contagious.
- When I see a colleague doing well, I want to do well too.
- When I see a colleague struggling, I ask them how I can help.
- I want to rise to the occasion.
- I want opportunities to do things I’ve never done before.
- I want to learn from the experience, and then do it again.
- I don’t want to be constrained by one way of doing things.
- I want to choose the right tool and most effective approach for the job.
- A developer is a framework implementer, an engineer is a tool-agnostic problem solver.
- Let me make a decision and take action.
- If I make a poor decision, help me understand why.
- Trust me to make better and better decisions over time.
- Seeking understanding improves my ability to make deeper connections.
- I want to understand – the system I’m working on, my customer’s business, our business.
- I make suggestions that see beyond the current boundaries of task, client or role.
- I dream, imagine, invent, and create.
- I connect ideas that were once disconnected.
- A better outcome for a higher purpose is what we all seek.
- I am careful with how I spend my time, attention and money.
- More people do not always make things better or faster.
- When everything is a priority, nothing is.
Unosquare, at its core, has a mission driven by three guiding purposes for every individual that is part of the organization:
Fundamentally, the agile software development company was created understanding that, at our core, we are no more than a group of people pushing our personal boundaries to do the best work we have ever done. A good working environment is key to that creativity, collaboration, and ultimately, success.
We strive to create an environment where our staff can enjoy the cultural foundation and the personal relationships they have created throughout their time here. We also want to collaborate in projects that challenge our technical capabilities and that have a complexity level that pushes professional growth of the individual and the group entrepreneurship and auto didactic behavior.
Unosquare is here to create a legacy. We have a commitment to generating well being in every geography we have a presence in. Our organization has been blessed with the opportunity to substantially impact the ethos in which we continue to develop the company. We believe in a global effort toward equality of opportunity.