PeoplesoftFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
Candidate must have advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft Interaction Hub and PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
Minimum of 5 years of experience with PeopleSoft Interaction Hub, including extensive work experience on at least 2 large-scale system implementation projects involving large numbers of users and multiple locations.
Demonstrated Interaction Hub skills in the following areas:
- Content Development and Management
- HCM target page and navigation integration
- Homepage/pagelet build
- PS Security assignment to Portal
- PeopleTools-PeopleCode, Stylesheets, HTML, iScript, Application Packages
- Ability to work in a team setting to gather requirements.
- Setup, configure, security sync definition and processes with HCM SSO
- Familiarity with SAML Shibboleth and Oracle OAM product integration with PeopleSoft.
- Ability to work with technical resources from other applications to develop and integrate authentication solutions.
Hands-on knowledge of:
- PeopleSoft 9.1+
- PeopleTools 8.5+
BA System AnalystFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
- Worked in software delivery teams
- Proven ability to work with key business stakeholders and quickly learn and understand business needs
- Experience in engaging with software development teams in the practices and technologies relevant to the business
- Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic development environment
- Proven thought leader who understands how to prioritize which requirements provide the highest business value; ability to perform cost benefit analysis
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software to market
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding skills across a variety of platforms
- Experience on software development teams engaging in modern Agile development practices
- Understanding of normalized data structures
- Experience working with API-based architectures
- Ability to get into the code with team members to help drive to solutions
- Solid writing skills and ability to communicate both upwards (simplification) and downwards (technical)
UI/UX DeveloperFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
Candidate will be focused on UI development using HTML5, CSS3/4, SASS, LESS, Knockout.js and Bootstrap/Foundation, but will be in a key position to contribute to the technologies that best suits the solutions.
- Responsible for the design and development of UI.
- Minimum of 5 years in web development and UI development.
- Utilize storyboarding and mock ups to communicate with customer and meet needs.
- Experience working in an environment with code reviews, and daily builds.
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Practical experience with jQuery, JSON, AJAX
- Visual Studio .Net / MVC
- SVC (source version control – TFS (team foundation server) preferred)
- Adobe Creative / Marketing Cloud (PSD slicing)
SalesforceFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
Candidate needs a versatile understanding of the strengths and limitations of APEX language and how to achieve desired functionality with the simplest viable approach
- A minimum of 1-3 years APEX development
- A minimum of 1-3 years VisualForce development
- Solid Object-Oriented Programming Background
- Solid understanding of Relational Database theory a plus
- Experience with data warehouses and data integration a plus
Ruby DeveloperFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
Proficiency with command-line utilities such as bash, grep, ssh, etc.
Experience with version control systems such as svn, mercurial, git, etc. (We use git)
Automation TesterFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
Java DeveloperFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
Advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. Java, J2EE, multi-threaded programming, high availability design, etc.)
Note that these positions involve minimal to no java development, but requires the knowledge and ability to build the product local and support builds in client sandboxes within our AWS environment.
Front-end DeveloperFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
DevOps in AzureFull Time – Guadalajara/Leon
.NET Sr. DeveloperFull Time – Guadalajara
The main part of the job will consist in the development of a Web platform .NET C# MVC and to provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance. You will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality and implementation.
Automation TesterFull Time – Guadalajara or Leon
Our company is composed of the most passionate, creative, and innovative set of engineers in North America. We are known for our ability to deliver - not only effective technical solutions - but also amazingly rich experiences for both clients and partners.
For this position, the client is confidencial.